品味昵称网

位置:首页 > 签名 > 英文签名

很简洁实用的英文签名带翻译 我为你感到自豪

导读:有时候我我们能需要表达我们的心情和感受,不想要那么直白的话其实是可以用英文签名来代替,这样显得又含蓄又低调

 I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)

I'm doing great.(我过得很好。)

That's really something.(那真是了不起!)

Nothing special.(没什么特别的。)

No doubt about it.(毫无疑问。)

So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。)

Things couldn''t be better.(一切顺利。)

How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。)

Are you making progress?(有进展吗?)

May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?)

I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)

I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在这里过得愉快。)

Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

That''s a great idea!(好主意!)

Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。)

I'm glad to have met you.(很高兴遇到你。)

Don''t forget us.(别忘了我们。)

Keep in touch.(保持联系。)

I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)

Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。)

Same to you.(彼此彼此。)

Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。)

Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。)

Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)

Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。)

I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)

很简洁实用的英文签名带翻译 我为你感到自豪

You''re always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)

Forget it.(算了吧)

It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)

I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)

I''m terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)

I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)

I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)

It''s not your fault. (那不是你的错。)

Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)

What do you do?(你做什么工作?)

How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)

I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)

I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)